The Kibworths Neighbourhood Plan (Review)
Neighbourhood planning regulations (Regulation 14) require the draft neighbourhood plan proposal to be the subject of a pre-submission consultation before it is submitted to the local authority for independent examination.
All documentation for the review version of the Kibworths Neighbourhood Plan (2021) can be found here. It will then be available as the pre-submission version (Regulation 14) between 15 November and 31 December 2021.
The Regulation 14 process goes live on 15 November 2021. A comments response form can be found below, so businesses, residents and others can make comments on any section of the main document or the appendices.
Neighbourhood Plan documents (pdfs)
- Kibworth Neighbourhood Plan Review Pre Submission version Nov 2021 (PDF, 4.2 Mb)
Kibworths Neighbourhood Plan (Review) for public consultation
- Appendix 1 Our Neighbourhood (PDF, 4.4 Mb)
- Appendix 2 Housing Needs Report (PDF, 456 Kb)
- Appendix 3 Affordable Housing Assessment (PDF, 692 Kb)
- Appendix 4 Site Selection Process (PDF, 950 Kb)
- Appendix 5 Environmental Inventory (PDF, 524 Kb)
- Appendix 6 Local Green Spaces (PDF, 184 Kb)
- Appendix 7 Local Heritage Assets rev1 (PDF, 1.5 Mb)
- Appendix 8 Community Actions (PDF, 1 Mb)