The Kibworths Neighbourhood Plan (Refresh)
Neighbourhood planning regulations (Regulation 14) require the draft neighbourhood plan proposal to be the subject of a pre-submission consultation before it is submitted to the local authority for independent examination.
All documentation for the review version of the Kibworths Neighbourhood Plan (2021/22) can be found here. It was available as the pre-submission version (Regulation 14) between 15 November and 31 December 2021.
Both Kibworth parish councils have approved that the Plan can now go to Harborough District Council for the Regulation 16 process. The appendices and a Consultation Statement are available below together with the amended Neighbourhood Plan (Jan 2022) following the Regulation 14 consultation.
Neighbourhood Plan documents (pdfs)
- Kibworth Neighbourhood Plan Review Pre Submission Version feb 22 reformat (PDF, 7.6 Mb)
Amended version ready for Reg 16 submission (March 2022)
- Kibworths NP Consultation Statement 2021 22 (PDF, 7.9 Mb)
Consultation Statement January 2022
- Appendix 1 Our Neighbourhood (PDF, 4.4 Mb)
- Appendix 2 Housing Needs Report (PDF, 456 Kb)
- Appendix 3 Affordable Housing Assessment (PDF, 692 Kb)
- Appendix 4 Site Selection Process (PDF, 950 Kb)
- Appendix 5 Environmental Inventory Rev1 (PDF, 831 Kb)
- Appendix 6 Local Green Spaces (PDF, 184 Kb)
- Appendix 7 Local Heritage Assets rev1 (PDF, 1.5 Mb)
- Appendix 8 Community Actions (PDF, 1 Mb)
- Kibworth NP Review Statement of modifications Mar22 (PDF, 164 Kb)
- Kibworth Villages Review Basic Conditions Statement February 2022 (PDF, 524 Kb)
- Kibworth NDP SEA Screening May 2021 (PDF, 1.4 Mb)