As a Parish Council, our vision is to ensure that Kibworth Harcourt remains a great place to live, work and visit. Community is at the heart of everything that we do, where we collaborate with neighbouring Kibworth Beauchamp Parish Council to make these the best two villages that can be. Kibworth Harcourt has a rich heritage but does not have the infrastructure of schools, GP surgeries, Post Office, Library or a wide variety of shops like neighbouring Kibworth Beauchamp. However, we do offer facilities and amenities as well as opportunities for recreation and leisure and are responsible for the Kibworth Cemetery on the A6.
Our Key Objectives include:
- Ensuring financial stability within the Parish Council and the community
- Offering some opportunities and amenities for recreation and leisure
- Reducing antisocial behaviour and crime rates
- Producing new ideas for recreation in collaboration with Kibworth Beauchamp Parish Council
- Encouraging community involvement/participation, through local democracy
- Maintaining sustainable economic growth
- Offering support to keep the local community happy and safe
Grade 1 listed building at junction of Main Street and Albert Street.