Your Parish Councillors
In this section of the site you can learn about each of the Kibworth Harcourt Parish Councillors. There can be a maximum of six councillors for Kibworth Harcourt. Their experiences, views and visions are all unique but come together in order to enhance the community in which they live.
As of March 2021, we have a single vacancy for a parish councillor. Please contact email@example.com for details if interested in becoming a parish councillor.
This Parish Council has two boards (formerly committees) that are run jointly with Kibworth Beauchamp Parish Council, each with its own, formally approved Terms of Reference:
There are also representatives from this Council on the Village Hall Committee and the Kibworth Grammar School Hall Trustees.
Councillors are nominated to serve on the various boards and working parties at the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council held in May.
Currently the representatives from Kibworth Harcourt Parish Council are as follows:
- Joint Recreation Board: Councillor Kevin Feltham (Vice chairman), Cllr Caroline Pitcher
- Joint Burial Board: Cllr Jane Tallett, Cllr John Tillotson and Cllr Kevin Feltham (Chairman)
- Kibworth Neighbourhood Plan Group: Councillor Kevin Feltham .
- Grammar School Hall Trustees : Cllr Caroline Pitcher
- Village Hall Committee : Councillor Kevin Feltham
In addition Cllr Pitcher, representing Kibworth Beauchamp Parish Council, is also a member of the Joint Burial Board.