Your Parish Councillors
In this section of the site you can learn about each of the Kibworth Harcourt Parish Councillors. There can be a maximum of six councillors for Kibworth Harcourt. Their experiences, views and visions are all unique but come together in order to enhance the community in which they live.
This Parish Council has two boards (formerly committees) that are run jointly with Kibworth Beauchamp Parish Council, each with its own, formally approved Terms of Reference:
There are also representatives from this Council on the Village Hall Committee and the Kibworth Grammar School Hall Trustees.
Councillors are nominated to serve on the various boards and working parties at the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council held in May.
Currently the representatives from Kibworth Harcourt Parish Council are as follows:
- Joint Recreation Board: Councillor Kevin Feltham (Vice chairman), Cllr Vijay Chavda and Cllr Sian Newnes
- Joint Burial Board: Cllr John Tillotson and Councillor Ted Masters
- Kibworth Neighbourhood Plan Group: Councillor Kevin Feltham .
- Grammar School Hall Trustees : Cllr John Tillotson
- Village Hall Committee : Councillor Kevin Feltham .